The Last Super - 8x10 in
The Last Super
On the evening before his death, Jesus calls his disciples together for supper, which will be his last. Before the
- The Apostles gathered together in the Upper Room with Jesus in the center.
- Judas is shown at the right side looking through the box for the silver coins.
- The black square in the lower middle of the icon, under the supper table, represents the tomb.
- The name of Jesus Christ written in abbreviation with Greek letters IC XC. IC means Jesus XC means Christ. Jesus (IHCOYC) Christ (XPICTOC).
- The Halo of Christ depicted in red and white. the halo has the shape of a cross from inside, it called cruciform, inside the cruciform we see three Greek letters OWN, they are the abbreviation of ‘I AM WHO I AM’ testifying to His divinity and referring to the burning bush in the mounting of Sinai where Moses asked the flame: Who are you? Voice came from the burning bush and answered: "I am who I am".
- Jesus Hand Blessing - This gesture of the blessing hand
• Description: Premium Print Canvas, Stretched as Gallery Wrap
• Occasions: Any Christian event, ceremony, gift, baptism, newborn, first communion, wedding or celebration.
• Quality: High-quality vivid color canvas print; museum quality print with archival inks on archival mounted canvas.
• Hanging the Icon: All Holy Brush Icons have a metal hook attached to the back.