The Holy Trinity - Icon - 10x8 in
The Holy Trinity
French: La Sainte Trinité Spanish: La Santa Trinidad Italian: La Santa Trinità
- The name of Jesus Christ written in abbreviation with Greek letters IC XC. IC means Jesus XC means Christ. Jesus (IHCOYC) Christ (XPICTOC).
- The Halo of Christ depicted in red and white. the halo has the shape of a cross from inside, it called cruciform, inside the cruciform we see three Greek letters OWN, they are the abbreviation of ‘I AM WHO I AM’ testifying to His divinity and referring to the burning bush in the mounting of Sinai where Moses asked the flame: Who are you? Voice came from the burning bush and answered: "I am who I am".
- Jesus Hand Blessing - This gesture of the blessing hand shapes the letters IC XC, an abbreviation for the Greek words Jesus (IHCOYC) Christ (XPICTOC) which includes the first and last letter of each word. The index finger is showing letter (I) and the middle finger is showing the letter (C) as an Abbreviation for Jesus. The thump and the ring finger are showing the letter (X) and the pinky is showing the letter (C) as an abbreviation for Christ.
- The God Hand Blessing also depict the name of Jesus Christ.
- Size: Medium 8"x 10"x 0.75"
Description: Premium Print Canvas, museum quality print stretched and mounted gallery wrap.
Occasions: Any Christian event, ceremony, gift, baptism, newborn, first communion, wedding or celebration.