The Dormition, and Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - 8x10 in
- The name of Jesus Christ written in abbreviation with Greek letters IC XC. IC means Jesus XC means Christ. Jesus (IHCOYC) Christ (XPICTOC).
- The Halo of Christ depicted in red and white. the halo has the shape of a cross from inside, it called cruciform, inside the cruciform we see three Greek letters OWN, they are the abbreviation of ‘I AM WHO I AM’ testifying to His divinity and referring to the burning bush in the mounting of Sinai where Moses asked the flame: Who are you? Voice came from the burning bush and answered: "I am who I am".
- Jesus Hand Blessing - This gesture of the blessing hand
- In this Icon, we see Greek letters on the left MP and the right are OV. MP is an abbreviation of word mother and OV is an abbreviation of Word God. Referring to Mary is the Mother of God
• Description: Premium Print Canvas, Stretched as Gallery Wrap
• Occasions: Any Christian event, ceremony, gift, baptism, newborn, first communion, wedding or celebration.
• Quality: High-quality vivid color canvas print; museum quality print with archival inks on archival mounted canvas.
• Hanging the Icon: All Holy Brush Icons have a metal hook attached to the back.