Saint Charbel - Scarf
Saint Charbel also known as Mar Charbel or St Sharbel and Mar Sharbel. St Charbel was born in May 8, 1828 Died in December 24, 1898, his original name is Youssef Antoun Makhlouf from Bekaa Kafra in northern of the Mediterranean country of Lebanon. He was a Maronite Catholic monk and priest. In 1925, Pope Pius XI proposed Saint Charbel beatification and canonization In 1954, Pope Pius XII signed a decree accepting a proposal for the beatification of Charbel Makhlouf, the hermit, now Saint Charbel is venerated as a saint all over the world.
The Design: The original of this Icon was written/painted by the hand of the Iconographer Chady Elias. The Iconographer writes the history of the Salvation through colors, following the ancient techniques and traditions.Scarf Description:
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash