JESUS WASHING THE DISCIPLES FEET - 8x10 in
JESUS WASHING THE DISCIPLES FEET
- The Halo of Christ depicted in red and white. the halo has the shape of a cross from inside, it called cruciform, inside the cruciform we see three Greek letters OWN, they are the abbreviation of ‘I AM WHO I AM’ testifying to His divinity and referring to the burning bush in the mounting of Sinai where Moses asked the flame: Who are you? Voice came from the burning bush and answered: "I am who I am".
• Size: 8"x10"x1.25"
• Description: Premium Print Canvas, Stretched as Gallery Wrap
• Occasions: Any Christian event, ceremony, gift, baptism, newborn, first communion, wedding or celebration.
• Quality: High-quality vivid color canvas print; museum quality print with archival inks on archival mounted canvas.
• Hanging the Icon: All Holy Brush Icons have a metal hook attached to the back.
• Use: This Icon is Ready to be placed on a nightstand, consoled, alter, Church or any place it can be admired.
• Artist: The original of this Icon was written/painted by the hand of the Iconographer Chady Elias.